Autism Behavior Services, Inc. is pleased to offer staff and parent training. Trainings are tailored to meet the unique needs of each agency and/or family. Trainings can range in length from 1.5 hours to 6 hours per training session and can be provided over the course of one day or several days.
Training topics include:
- What is an Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- ABA: An Overview
- ABA: Comprehensive Training
- ABA: Focused Trainings on Specific Topics
- What is a Functional Behavioral Assessment?
- Behavior 101
- Behavioral Observations
- Reinforcement versus Punishment
- Data Collection
- Discrete Trial Training, Natural Environment Training, and Pivotal Response Training
- How to write IEP goals and objectives
- How to successfully include children on the Autism Spectrum
- How to teach Social Skills
And many more topics available based on your needs . . .
*Contact us for more information and training availability